Skip To Main Content

Required Documents

  • Birth Certificate
  • Social Security Card
  • Immunization Certificate (Form 3231)
  • Income Proof (2022 Tax Return or W2)
  • Proof of Residence (Mortgage Statement, Lease or Utility Bill)
    • If the document you are using for Proof of Residency is in another family member/friend/landlord ..etc. name please call us to verify that you do not need to fill out additional paperwork .
  •  Food Stamp Card (If you have one  )
  • Medicaid/Peach Care/ Private Insurance Cards